Your contribution matters. Since we opened our doors in December 2003, we have provided more than 19,000 bed nights to more than 1,200 youth in our community. The vital services WAIT House performs are made possible by the participation and generosity of our community. Your donation will help make a tremendous impact on the lives of homeless and at risk youth.
Attend one of our fundraisers and bring your friends!
Become a CLYNKer!
- Email us and tell us you want to CLYNK for WAIT House.
- We’ll give you bags and WAIT House’s CLYNK Tag that you place on the bag, either by mail, or you can pick them up at our offices.
- Save your returnables in the CLYNK bag
- Drop off at your local Hannaford
The money goes right into WAIT House’s CLYNK account!
Transform every online purchase into a donation for WAIT House!
Online shopping made charitable! Go to smile.amazon.com and log in with your usual Amazon username and password. A window should pop up asking you which nonprofit you want to support. Search for WAIT House. After you choose us once, we will be your default nonprofit. Whenever you shop on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com.
- Gift Cards in any denomination to Price Chopper, Hannaford, Target, Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Stewart’s, any Gas Station
- Paper towels and Toilet paper — Our greatest need!
- Canned, chopped, diced, whole or peeled tomatoes
- Pasta sauce and Tomato sauce
- Pizza sauce, Pizza dough mix & Pizza fixings
- Sugar and Brown sugar
- Tortilla shells & Taco seasoning packets or Taco kits
- Chicken, beef or vegetable broth
- Drink mixes, canned or bottled juice
- Shredded parmesan, cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Spices of all kinds
- Boxed Mac & cheese
- Salad dressing
- Butter & butter spreads
- Lemon juice and lime juice
- Red Hot sauce, Ketchup & Mayo
- Meat of all kinds – Chicken, Hamburger, Pork chops, Breakfast sausage, Bacon
- Shelving units for storage at the Shelter
- Diapers (all sizes but especially 3,4,5) and Baby wipes
- Feminine products
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
- Ammonia-free Windex
- Tall and Small garbage bags
- Non-bleach Formula 409
- Liquid hand soap
- Bars of soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Fluorescent lightbulbs
- Rubber cleaning gloves
- Socks for both men and women
Items NOT Needed:
- Used clothing (adult and infant)
- Used cribs, high chairs, car seats
- Household goods (dishes, silverware, bedding)
- Books, DVDs, games, toys
- Sporting equipment