Want to help WAIT House with future needs? Give a gift card or donate using the button below!
Your contribution matters. Since we opened our doors in December 2003, we have provided more than 24,000 bed nights to more than 1,500 youth in our community. The vital services WAIT House performs are made possible by the participation and generosity of our community. Your donation will help make a tremendous impact on the lives of homeless and at risk youth.
Attend one of our fundraisers and bring your friends!
Become a CLYNKer!
- Email us and tell us you want to CLYNK for WAIT House.
- We'll give you bags and WAIT House’s CLYNK Tag that you place on the bag, either by mail, or you can pick them up at our offices.
- Save your returnables in the CLYNK bag
- Drop off at your local Hannaford
The money goes right into WAIT House’s CLYNK account!
Transform every online purchase into a donation for WAIT House!
Online shopping made charitable! Go to smile.amazon.com and log in with your usual Amazon username and password. A window should pop up asking you which nonprofit you want to support. Search for WAIT House. After you choose us once, we will be your default nonprofit. Whenever you shop on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com.
- Gift Cards in any denomination to Price Chopper, Hannaford, Target, Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Stewart’s, any Gas Station
- Household goods (dishes, silverware, bedding)
- Books, DVDs, games, toys
- Sporting equipment
- Canned, chopped, diced, whole or peeled tomatoes
- Pasta sauce and Tomato sauce
- Pizza sauce, Pizza dough mix & Pizza fixings
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned fruit/vegetables/beans
- Sugar and Brown sugar
- Tortilla shells & Taco seasoning packets or Taco kits
- Chicken, beef or vegetable broth
- Drink mixes, canned or bottled juice
- Shredded parmesan, cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Spices of all kinds
- Salad dressing
- Butter & butter spreads
- Ketchup & Mayo
- Canned tuna
- Meat of all kinds - Chicken, Hamburger, Pork chops, Breakfast sausage, Bacon
- Shelving units for storage at the Shelter
- Diapers (all sizes but especially 3,4,5) and Baby wipes
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
- Ammonia-free Windex
- Tall and Small garbage bags
- Non-bleach Formula 409
- Liquid hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- New socks/underwear for both men and women
- Light bulbs
Please call about the following items, we can let you know if we have an immediate need for them or refer you to another agency:
- Used clothing (we are unable to accept used clothing or shoe donations during COVID-19)
- Used cribs, high chairs, car seats