The Permanent Housing Assistance Program helps individuals and families of all ages locate and keep safe and affordable housing.
We can help:
- Create a household budget based on current income
- Determine what can be paid for rent, utilities and other housing expenses
- Find safe, affordable housing in the community
- Pay part of the security deposit on an apartment that fits a budget
- Provide short term rental assistance
- Connect with other services such as transportation, continuing education, childcare and job training and counseling
- Provide landlord/tenant mediation
- Ongoing case management
- Goal planning for the future
For more information, contact Annette Plewniak at (518) 798-4384 or email: email@example.com.